fun camera part 1 | modern family photographer scottsdale
The first camera that looks so cool is the Fisheye No 2 Rip Curl Special Edition! I can’t wait to play with this at the beach! What a great fun (family) vacation camera! It even has an underwater submarine case available!
The Rip Curl Fisheye 2 Special Edition delivers breathtaking pictures in a unique 170-degree view. See the world in a nice, sharp, compact circle, dripping with punchy colours and great saturation and contrast, in one convenient 35mm print. All dressed up in the happiest colours and boasting the Rip Curl logo detail, this Fisheye 2 is ready to accompany you in all your adventures, from daytime to nighttime!
Built-in flash requires one AA battery, not included.
|Features||– Colorful Design, with a RipCurl Logo Element
– 170 degree fisheye lens
– On-camera flash
– Hot shoe mount for external flash
– Multiple-expose switch for easy double-exposed images
– “Bulb” setting for long exposures
– “Lock” setting so the shutter won’t fire in your bag
– Flex lens cap and strap
– Poster, “Fisheye View” mini photo book, and instruction manual